Multiload Loading Program for Tankers Lite
Our Catalogue Prices are subject to Discounts determined by:
1. The volume of Order
2. Ship-Specific Software Configuration
MULTILOAD© for Windows/ highly innovative loading software/instrument system to carry out the complex and tiresome ship loading calculations. It is one of the most efficient/ yet friendly packages of the international shipping market with versatility and additional options MULTILOAD. Improved efficiency of operations, judgement and communication. Ease of use, versatility and additional useful options. The Base Program offers 43 functions (more than any other loading program). Approved by all IACS Members. Type approval by LR & DNV-GL. Direct damage stability type 3 as per MARPOL/IGC Code. There are up to 50 Multiload options to choose from. Full support and free in-house/distant training. Consultancy support on difficult loading conditions. Operational in windows network environment. Office fleet-based version. Direct damage stability type 3 as per MARPOL/IGC Code. Worst case damage stability scenario as per VIQ7 Requirements.
Back to homepage: Click here
Immediate benefits of this software to your good Company are the following:
1. Improved efficiency of operations/ judgement and communication.
2. Combination of versatility of MULTILOAD Options
3. Benefit of harmonization with a TOP QUALITY in EASE OF USE/ versatility and additional options MULTILOAD.
4. Direct Damage Stability Module according to MARPOL 73/78 Annex 1 Reg. 28 and IBC Code Chapter 2 includes intermediate stages calculations as required by IACS members
5. Consultancy support on difficult loading conditions.
6. Operational to windows network environment.
Preparation time is twenty-five (25) working days after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions