- On sale!
- On sale!
(£1,200.00 per Vessel)
Tracks and records Bunker quantity measurements for every voyage. On receiving a Barge Bunker delivery receipt/ the user can re-calculate the quantities received. Automatic corrections for trim and heel. Calculation of the density of blended bunkers. Support for customizable setting of the alarm contents levels for each F.O./D.O. tank. Automatic calculation of the recommended bunkers quantities basis on the abovementioned alarm tanks level. Insertion of upper sulphur content limits. Certain colourization of program cells depending on sulphur content. Clarity and transparency based on official shipyard’s documentation (sounding/calibration tables) endorsed by SMM (UK) Ltd. as 3rd party. Automatic synchronization of data between vessel and office. Office fleet-based version.
Back to homepage: Click here
Immediate benefits of this software to your good Company are the following:
1. Improved efficiency of operations/ judgement and communication.
2. Automatic corrections for Trim and Heel.
3. Calculation of the density of blended bunkers.
4. Automatic synchronization of data between vessel and office (optionally).
5. CLARITY AND TRANSPARENCY based on official shipyards documentation Sounding/Calibration Tables endorsed by SMM UK Ltd. as 3rd party.
Preparation time is ten (10) working days per vessel after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions