Electronic Oil Record Book (SMM-eORB) Software
(£180.00 per Vessel per Year (Maintenance AF))
Our Catalogue Prices are subject to Discounts determined by:
1. The volume of Order
2. Ship-Specific Software Configuration
A stand-alone module enabling easy recordkeeping of all entries to be recorded in the vessels Oil Record Book ORB/ formal printout simulation/ ensuring that all entries are fully harmonized prior to final entry in the official ORB. Check of coordinates against special areas (ie. OWS) & SECAs (ie. Incinerator). Automatic synchronization of data between vessels and office (fleet-based). Audit log for all users' activities. Restrictions in disposal methods of oil residues. Optional automatic estimation of R.O.B. quantities based on estimated flow rated as derived by D.F.O.C.. Clarity & transparency based on official shipyard’s documentation (piping diagram, capacity plans, IOPP certificates, incinerators/pumps makers’ manuals) endorsed by SMM (UK) Ltd. as 3rd party. Office fleet-based version.
Back to homepage: Click here
Immediate benefits of this software to your good Company are the following:
1. The first Type Approved Electronic Record Book by DNV-GL
2. Check of coordinates against Special Areas ie. OWS & SECAs ie. Incinerator
3. Automatic synchronization of data between vessel and office (optionally)
4. Audit Log for all Users' activities
5. Restrictions in Disposal Method of Oil Residues
6. Automatic Estimation of Auto Flow Rates
7. CLARITY AND TRANSPARENCY based on official shipyards documentation Piping Diagram/ Capacity Plans/ IOPP Certificates/ Incinerators/Pumps Makers Manuals endorsed by SMM UK Ltd. as 3rd party.
Preparation time is ten (10) working days per vessel after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions