- Reduced price
Steel Coils Maximum Allowable and Actual Loading Software
Provides the Maximum Number of Tiers 1/ 1.5/ 2/ 2.5/ 3/ etc. of Coils that can be loaded along with the stress level on your Tank Top.Ship-specific process for increasing & maximising the steel coils and steel products loading per cargo hold (if Combined with Multiload Loading Program and applicable studies). Maximum allowable Steel Coils loading for particular length, diameter and weight of coil for each cargo hold. Actual Steel Coils loading module: An independent calculation for actual steel coils loading for given length, diameter, weight and number of tiers of coils calculating the percentage of local strength/stress level as compared to 100% of Class requirements (ie: 105%, 120%). In one go, you can examine the maximum steel coils loading (local Strength), stowage and final loading condition (drafts, SF, BM) for Multi-port/consignments operations (if Combined with Multiload Loading Program). Full or Partial Loading of coils and break bulk cargoes in any Cargo Hold (if Combined with Multiload Loading Program). Beginning of loading of coils/rows from any longitudinal location in the tank top of each hold (if Combined with Multiload Loading Program). Pictorial view of stowage (if Combined with Multiload Loading Program).
Immediate benefits of this software to your good Company are the following:
1. This way you can judge for yourselves/ the stress level on your Tank Top/ as well as the stress level from your previous loading condition on the same vessel.
2. The use of the program allowed many vessels to safely increase the Steel Coils Loading Intake by a minimum of 10% depending on the size of coils.
3. Maximum Allowable Steel Coils Loading for particular Length/ Diameter and Weight of Coil for each Cargo Hold. Actual Steel Coils Loading.
4. An independent calculation for actual steel coils loading for given Length/ Diameter/ Weight and Number of Tiers of coils calculating the percentage of local strength as compared to 100% of Class Requirements ie: 105%/ 120%.
5. For both above cases/ the stowage plan of Coils per Cargo Hold is provided.
6. Print-outs include tables showing for each Cargo Hold weight/ number of coils per row/tier and corresponding centers of gravity.
Preparation time is ten (10) working days per lead vessel after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions