- Reduced price
SMM Emergency Response Service 24/7
Covers the Shipowning Company and its vessels in crisis. Equivalent service to other recognized IACS Class Societies service. Utilization of the most recognizable salvage engineering software HECSALV since 1992. Expert witness services by experience ex IACS Class Naval Architects are provided to support owners and underwriters claims. Effective evaluation of your emergency response plan. Crew training and shore-based response team. OCIMF guidelines on capabilities of emergency response services. Fast decision-making and precision to advising on how to improve situation for cargo and vessel. Harmonization with all IACS & OCIMF recommendations for the operations of shore-based emergency response services. 24/7 availability for effective and immediate response to emergencies at sea.
Back to homepage: Click here
Our SMM Emergency Response Service/ is in compliance with the following:
1. SMM Emergency Response follows international regulations and requirements e.g. MARPOL Annex I/ Ch.5/ Reg. 37/ 33 CFR 150.240 [OPA90]
2. SMM Emergency Response Team is 24/7 available in order to respond immediately to emergencies at sea.
3. Fast decision-making and precision to advising on how to improve situation for cargo and vessel.
4. Crew Training and shore-based response team.
5. Effective evaluation of your emergency response plan.
6. OCIMF Guidelines on Capabilities of Emergency Response Services.
7. All IACS Recommendations for the Operations of Shore-Based Emergency Response Services are met concerning SMM-ERS.
Preparation time is twenty-five (25) working days per lead vessel after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions