Multiload Loading Program for Bulk Carriers Pro
MULTILOAD© for Windows/ highly innovative loading software/instrument system to carry out the complex and tiresome ship loading calculations. It is one of the most efficient/ yet friendly packages of the international shipping market with versatility and additional options MULTILOAD. Improved efficiency of operations, judgement and communication. Ease of use, versatility and additional useful options. The Base Program offers 43 functions (more than any other loading program). Approved by all IACS Members. Type approval by LR & DNV-GL. Direct damage stability type 3 as per MARPOL/IGC Code. There are up to 50 Multiload options to choose from. Full support and free in-house/distant training. Consultancy support on difficult loading conditions. Operational in windows network environment. Office fleet-based version. Installed on more than 1,000 Bulkers. Draft survey instrument. Cargo loading sequence with report (including “free mode” method). Air draft calculation from hatches. Multiload warning regarding SOLAS Chapter XII- Regulation 14. Departure - Arrival Calculation. Maximum allowable & actual steel soils loading. Detailed steel coils general cargo option. Ship loading plan on screen. Full support and free in-house/distant training. Ship’s girder deflection and deadweight gain or loss. Real time loading / Water ballast exchange. Printout of N.C.B. / Canadian / Australian form for grain loading. Autoload. Cargo compartment group definition.
Back to homepage: Click here
Immediate benefits of this software to your good Company are the following:
1. Improved efficiency of operations/ judgement and communication.
2. Combination of versatility of MULTILOAD Options:
The included MULTILOAD Options are as follows:
- Air Draft Calculation from Hatches
- Departure & Arrival Calculation
- Draft Survey
- Vessel List Calculation
- Cargo Loading Sequence with Report including 'free mode' method
- Ship Loading plan on screen (ship graphics)
- Ship's Girder Deflection and Deadweight Gain or Loss
- Print out of NCB Grain Loading Form
- Print out of Canadian Grain Loading Form
3. Benefit of harmonization with a TOP QUALITY in EASE OF USE/ versatility and additional options MULTILOAD.
4. Fleet Based Program for Office Use.
5. Consultancy support on difficult loading conditions.
6. Operational to windows network environment.
Preparation time is twenty (20) working days per lead vessel after order and our receipt of all necessary technical data of the required Drawings Check-list.
NOTE: Due to heavy workload, above average preparation time expects to be exceeded. However, if this possible delay interferes with the normal operation of your vessel, please timely advise our company, so that we can take appropriate actions